Ships in 7-14 business days
(Shipping availability refers to time before item is shipped, not time once shipped)
Shipping Weight: 14 pounds
Buy This Item
Primera LX500 Color Label Printer with Built-In Cutter Upgrade
The LX500 prints full-color, photo-quality images and bar codes on highly water-resistant and scratch-resistant labels. Print resolution is 4800x1200 dpi. Label print width can be as narrow as 0.75" and as wide as 4". Maximum label length is 24". LX500 includes one dye-based color ink cartridge, BarTender UltraLite Primera Edition design software, printer drivers for Windows® 7/8/10 or Mac® OS X 10.6-10.10, starter roll of 4" x 3" Tuff-Coat™ High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock, USB 2.0 cable and instructions.
As a way of saying “thank you” to our customers for being loyal to Primera products, we’re offering an upgrade program that gives customers a chance to purchase a newer Primera Color Label Printer at an unbelievably discounted price.
In order to qualify for this opportunity, the label printer to be upgraded must meet all of the following requirements:
1) Eligibility must be pre-verified by Primera via the serial number and customer information
2) If current unit is under warranty, that warranty will become void when the unit is decommissioned
Additional Terms & Conditions:
1) Upgrade program valid only in the United States, U.S. territories and Canada.
2) Upgrade printers must be purchased directly through Primera or from an authorized reseller
3) Customers who purchase an upgraded model keep their current printer, but it will be marked as decommissioned and will no longer be eligible for Technical Support or service
4) Customers can receive one upgrade price per eligible printer; there is not an additional discount for more than one eligible printer
5) Upgraded printers are new units and come with the standard one year warranty
6) Upgraded printers are eligible for extended warranties (at additional cost)
7) Shipping charges will apply
8) Certain rebates do not apply
Download Specifications or Instructions (PDF)